Pasirinkite kalbą \ Choose language
Pamėgtos prekės (0)
You are bound to like your job at PEPCO because we guarantee:
- A dynamic growth & opportunities for inside promotions
- A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work environment
- Additional health insurance package
- 10% PEPCO products discount on the first year of work, and 20% from the second
- A salary ranging from 1000 EUR to 1300 EUR gross.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting new store openings
- Answering and administrating customer requests by e-mail, phone, Facebook
- Administrating and answering company general e-mail and phone requests
- Creating and sending weekly Newsletters for PEPCO stores
- Organizing internal meetings for Operations department
- Keeping employees updated on relevant organization information by communicating via e-mail, newsletters and other channels
- Administrating internal process database
- Supporting Operation department in answering government institutions requests
- Supporting stores by ordering needed supplies for their daily operations
- Settling costs related with Operations department.
If you have at least:
- Bachelor degree in Business Management / Business Administration / Economics / Communication
- Advanced English language skills
- Solid Microsoft Office skills.
1000-1300 eur/mon. gross